Thursday, October 6, 2011

(free)Badminton

   Badminton is fun. It is one of my favorite sports. I've been playing badminton for half a year already. During the summer me and my friends go to EBA (Eastbay Badminton Association) to practice for badminton season. The first time i went to EBA to practice I keep hitting the birdie too high. My fiends thought me how to hit straight over the net. After my first practice my whole body was hurting. Its like i could barely move. A day later the pain went away. The second time I went to EBA I got the hang of it. Me and my friends did a doubles match. I keep hitting it straight forward because I was using my whole arm instead of using my wrist. After a few rally's I got the hang of it. Badminton is a sport that could only be played indoors. When playing badminton do not use too much power unless your going to smash. The one thing I need to learn is how to block a smash. If you want to be a good badminton player do not use a heavy racket.feel Good rackets cost about 100 and up. Changed the grip on your racket every time the grip worn out.Always the string every few months. There two kinds of birdies u can use, one is feathered and the other is plastic. The more you practice the more you will become better at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment